Welcome to Grade 1

 Hello Fabulous First Graders and families, welcome to our blog!


This is a space that we will share what we are doing in class, as well as some fun pictures from our learning adventure.

Here is the grade 1 teaching team, Ms. McGill and Ms. Secord. Please read below to learn a little more about us!

Ms. McGill:

Hello!  My name is Ms. McGill and I am so excited for everything that is to come this year.  It might look a little different from Kindergarten, but that is okay!  A little bit about me: I am an auntie to a super cute baby, and have a fluffy white dog named Kasper.  I look forward to learning with and from all of you and your curious, hard working minds.  Here's to a year of adventure and discovery!


Ms. Secord:

Hi, My name is Ms. Secord.  I have been working as a teacher with the Calgary Board of Education for 9 years.  I have taught grade 1, 2, 3, and 4, and I love working with kids of all ages.  I have a daughter who is 14, and 2 dogs that I talk about all the time!  I love love love books, and I will be sharing all of my favourite books with you this year.  I am looking forward to this year of learning with all of you, and I can't wait to see everything you are going to accomplish!


If you have any questions for your classroom teacher, please email her directly.

Ms. Secord - lmsecord@cbe.ab.ca

Ms. McGill - samcgill@cbe.ab.ca


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 18, 2020

Nov. 9-13

October 19-23